Registration & team information
When is the deadline for the registration?
- 31/12/2023: Last date for team registration for April 2024
- 01/09/2023: Last date for team registration for October 2023
Please note that most age classes fill up before the registration deadline, so please register and confirm with payment as early as possible.
How do we register our team?
To register your team for the tournament, please fill out the online registration and payment form.
What is the first payment?
To confirm your registration, we require a first payment of €600 per team. It includes team registration fee €300 + deposit €300. First payment is non-refundable.
What happens after we have paid the first payment?
After we have received the first payment, you will be able to log in to My Team info page with your Team ID you received by e-mail.
My Team Info page
- add your team information
- add hotel rooming list
- add players list
- add travel dates and flight info
- upload team photo for the tournament brochure
- upload permission letter in pdf from Your Football Federation
Please note we will close the edit mode when we have issued you the final invoice (about 60 days before the tournament starts, after that, you can make changes only by e-mail.
Travel & transport
Which airport should we arrive at?
Barcelona (BCN) or Reus airport (REU). You will be met by our assistant in arrival area, who will take you to the bus. In Reus airport you will find your bus waitng for you in parking area, with your team name.
The bus will take you directly to the tournament office or hotel depending on your arrival time. If you have any troubles finding the person please call: +34 679 864 891 or email: email@example.com
The group should arrive on the same flight as only one airport transfer per group is included. People arriving/departing on different dates/times from the group have to organize their own airport transfers.
What time does bus leave to the airport on departure day?
Bus leaves to airport 4h before your flight (Barcelona El Prat airport) or 3 hours before (Reus airport). Please note people arriving/departing on different dates/times from the group have to organise their own airport transfers.
Tournament buses to matches
Each team will have designated times when the bus will pick them up from the hotel/resort, about 1h before your first match and take back to the hotel/resort (About 10 minutes after your last match). You will receive bus times about 1 week before the tournament starts.
Accommodation and meals
To be able to participate in the tournament, all the teams have to stay in the tournament hotel/resort. Please note that hotel/resort cannot take bookings directly from teams, all people must be booked in my team info page.
All the meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) will be served in the hotel/resort buffet style, mineral water is included. All other drinks will be at extra cost. All teams will have lunch in the hotel/resort. If you have matches both in the morning and in the evening, the bus will take you to have lunch in the hotel.
Please bring passport or id card photocopy for each person, to speed up the check-in procedure in the hotel.
Hotel/resort rules and regulations
Hotel/resort rules and regulations must be strictly followed.
Guests shall behave appropriately and with discretion at all times, respectful of the hotel environment as well as other guests.
A curfew of 24:00 has been established for all guests under 18. This is in room/quiet time and is to ensure the health and safety of the younger members of the group and to allow appropriate operation of the hotel.
Please respect swimming pool hours and guidelines. All rules and times will be enforced to allow efficient operation of the hotel and for the comfort and safety of all guests.
- The age check of all the players will take place on arrival from the airport (on Friday) or before the first match.
- At this time each player must be present and show proof of identity (passport or id-card with photo) and age. Team coaches must present proof of identity (passport or id-card with photo). Maximum 2 coaches can be registered per team.
- Any player who is not able to present his document can not participate in the tournament.
- Player can play only for one team in the tournament.
- Please make sure that all the players and coaches have tournament bracelet on.
- If the bracelet is lost or broken, you can ask new bracelet in the tournament office. Players and coaches have to show passport or id card to get new bracelet. Players and coaches must wear the bracelet until end of the tournament.
- PLAYERS, PARENTS, COACHES: Please remember to have photo of passport or id card also on your phone or passport photocopy on paper! If the bracelet is lost or broken, you can ask new bracelet in the tournament office. Players and coaches must to show photo or copy of the passport or id card to get new bracelet.
- Maximum two coaches per team will get tournament bracelets and can be on the team bench during the matches!
- All tournament matches will be played at a fantastic football venue with 8 full-size fields â€“ four high-quality natural grass (one hybrid field) and four latest generation artificial grass fields.
- It is strictly forbidden to use football shoes with metal studs!
- Each team will play a minimum five (5) matches
- All 11v11 matches with linesmen
- Playing time: 11v11 – 2-20min, 7v7 – 2×15min.
- 11v11 minimum 13 players, maximum 25 players per team, 7v7 minimum 8 players, maximum 16 players per team
- Please bring your own balls for warm up!
- Please bring 6-7 club pennants, to exchange before the matches.
- Maximum 2 people/coaches can be on the team bench during the matches. Team coaches must present proof of identity (passport or id-card with photo) during the tournament check-in.
- Please be ready next to the field 10 minutes before your match. Please make sure that all the players have tournament bracelets on. If the bracelet is lost or broken, you can ask new bracelet in the tournament office. Players have to show passport or id card to get a new bracelet.
- Parents and fans are not allowed on the team benches or on the playing fields!
- Please check that match result, goal scorers and cards are marked down correctly by the referee and sign the referee card after the match. Please check also on our website that we have the right goalscorers.
- Match result will be updated on our website right after the match is finished.
- Teams should change and shower in the hotel/resort
Payments and cancellation
What is the first payment?
To confirm your registration, we require the first payment of €600 per team. It includes team registration fee €300 + €300 euros. Deposit will be deducted from the final payment.
What happens after we have paid the first payment?
After we have received the first payment, you will be able to log in to My Team Info page with your Team ID you received by e-mail.
When is the deadline for final payment?
You will receive the final invoice about 60 days before the tournament starts. The final invoice will be due 40 days before the tournament starts.
What happens if we cancel?
The first payment (€600) is non-refundable.
- Cancellation 30 days before tournament – cancellation fee 0% of total cost per person.
- Cancellation between 15-30 days before tournament – cancellation fee 50% of total cost per person.
- Cancellation less than 15 days before tournament – cancellation fee 100% of total cost per person.
All Clubs must have their players insured both on and off the field. Teams/clubs are reminded it is their responsibility to ensure players have private insurance, as in case of an injury European Health Card doesn’t cover sports injuries in Spain.
The tournament will not assume responsibility in case of theft or damage to property, injuries or other actions of the public authorities or organization transport due to strikes.
Clubs are responsible for the participants at the tournament as they are the ones who have registered stating that all the players are physically able for the event.
The tournament is not responsible for the damages that the participants cause to themselves or to other participants during the competition.