26-27 October 2024
- B09 – Boys born on or after January 1, 2009
- B10 – Boys born on or after January 1, 2010
- B11 – Boys born on or after January 1, 2011
- B13 – Boys born on or after January 1, 2013
- B15 – Boys born on or after January 1, 2015
- G09 – Girls born on or after January 1, 2009
- Each team will play a minimum five (5) matches
- All 11v11 matches with linesmen
- Playing time: 11v11 – 2×20min, 7v7 – 2×15min.
- 11v11 minimum 13 players, maximum 25 players per team, 7v7 – minimum 8 players, maximum 16 players per team
- Player can play only for one team in the tournament
- Only the coaching staff (max 2 coaches per team) with tournament bracelet can be on the team bench during the matches.
- Maximum two teams per club per age class.
- Age dispensations will automatically be given to 4 players (2 players in 7v7) per team who are a maximum one year older.
- Players must show proof of identity (passport or id-card).
- Team coaches must show proof of identity (passport or id-card)
- All team shirts must be numbered and the numbers must correspond to the numbers on the team list. Numbers must be on the backs of the shirts. Two players may not use the same number in any given match.
All Clubs must have their players insured both on and off the field. Teams/clubs are reminded it is their responsibility to ensure players have private insurance, as in case of an injury European Health Card doesn’t cover sports injuries in Spain