4 days / 3 nights – €269 per person
- Accommodation in *** hotel (twin, double, triple rooms)
- Full board meals with mineral water included
- Airport transfers (Barcelona El Prat or Reus)
- Tournament transfers between hotel/resort – fields – hotel/resort
- Tournament medal for all players & coaches
- 31/01/2022: Last date for team registration
- 31/01/2022: Deadline for rooming list, players list, travel info, team photo to be added in my team info page
- 15/02/2022: You will receive final invoice
- 28/02/2022: Deadline for final payment
- 31/03/2022: Match schedule is published
Team registration fee
Team registration fee – 300 euros per team.
Which hotel will we stay in?
Teams will stay in in *** hotel with the pool. Hotel name will be confirmed for teams about 14 days before tournament.
Where will the meals be served?
All meals will be served in the resort. A varied breakfast buffet, which includes hot and cold dishes, also hot and cold drinks. As for lunch and dinner, you can enjoy a wide variety of both hot and cold food from the buffet style restaurant. Mineral water is included with lunch and dinner.
Can the parents and fans stay at the same resort?
Yes. Persons accompanying the teams will stay at the same resort.
What happens if we cancel?
The first payment (€600) is non-refundable.
Participation fees and excursions:
- Cancellation 30 days before tournament – cancellation fee 0% of total cost per person.
- Cancellation between 15-30 days before tournament – cancellation fee 50% of total cost per person.
- Cancellation less than 15 days before tournament – cancellation fee 100% of total cost per person.
In the event of the tournament being cancelled or your team being prohibited to travel because of COVID-19 you will get 100% refund.
Are there any discounts for children?
- Yes, child 2-12 years old in triple room with minimum two adults: 50% discount.
- In quadruple room (minimum two adults) both children 2-12 years old will get 50% discount.
- Children sharing triple room without adults will not get discounts.
- No discounts in twin/double room.
- Additionally child under 2 years is free in any room (baby cot).
- Quadruple rooms (two big beds) are available on request only for families.
Can we stay extra nights?
Extra night will cost €50 per person per night, full board meals included.
Can I stay in a single room?
Yes, single room supplement is 40 euros per night.
Which airport should we arrive at?
Barcelona (BCN) or Reus airport (REU). You will be met by our assistant in arrival area, who will take you to the bus.
- The group should arrive on the same flight as only one airport transfer per group is included.
- People arriving/departing on different flight from the group have to organize their own airport transfers.
- Girona Airport has supplement 300 euros per one way.
Can we book Camp Nou and Port Aventura visit?
Yes, you can find prices here: footballcupbarcelona.com/en/tournament/free-time. To book please send email: firstname.lastname@example.org